Don't Lose Sight of the Last Piece of the Puzzle!
You did it! You got the coveted interview for your dream job!
However, by the time the interview was over, you realized that you blew it! You're wondering what happened since you mentally rehearsed your interview answers and you thought you would ace that interview.
Connection Goals has worked with many clients who don't believe that they need coaching, but who can't seem to get past the interview and get hired. Don't worry if you're hesitant to work with us on Job Hunting and/or Interview Coaching, we've seen that before, but we know that our coaching can make a big difference in your job hunting success.
Here's how our coaching can help:
- We review your current/past employment history with you
- We help you to articulate your accomplishments clearly and concisely. Often in interviews we tend to make a point and then repeat it… confusing the interviewer. Connection Goals can help you to make the precise point that is most effective
- We work with you to find the positive from difficult employment circumstances including: being older, recently graduated, changing career paths, jobs gaps, and more
- We have the magic key to interviewing success and we’ll work with you so you can respond well to every question
- We’ll give you the confidence to walk into an interview knowing that you’re highly qualified for the job, and to leave knowing that the interviewer is convinced that you’re the best person for the job!
At Connection Goals, we turn your coaching objections and hesitations around and give you the last piece of the puzzle to finding the job you want.