Climbing Search Engine Rankings is Easier than This!
Did you know that your website is competing with more than 1 BILLION others to show up well in Search Engine Rankings? The design features and techniques to ensure that your website shows up well with search engines (like Google and Bing, for example) are called Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It's a big task to rank high enough to help your website, but at Connection Goals we know what makes a website show up well while other sites get dusty among the millions of websites that never fulfill their owner's goals.
About 20 years ago, to show up well in Search Engine Rankings, a website needed some simple metadata - Title, Keywords and a Description. But Google and other search engines have changed things completely. When we build websites today, they need to look well on all devices or they won't rank well; they need to have proper security or they won't rank well; they need more and better descriptions and they need more than just simple metadata. These SEO techniques involve your whole website - from the basic design, to the content, the images, and even how you label your pages. Connection Goals can optimize your current website or we can build you an optimized site from the ground up!
Here's what we do:
- We talk with you about your goals for your website
- We review your site and make recommendations about missing metadata and other necessary ranking features
- We review the content on your site including writing, images, blogs, etc and offer suggestions for improvements that will enhance your search engine rankings
- We are happy to create an affordable plan to make the necessary improvements for your website – and of course, we’ll do the work for you!
- We can also work with you on a monthly, quarterly or yearly plan to build your rankings with your target audience
Don't worry, at Connection Goals, every improvement to your site will have value and build your website search-ability. Your Goals for your website are important to us and we'll work with you to reach your target audience.